As we are starting to get back to somewhat "normal", your HOA board is currently planning the annual HOA meeting for 2021. Please check back soon for updates on date/time & location for the meeting. The 2021 proposed budget is now updated and can be viewed here
Please do not hesitate to reach out to the board if you have any questions or comments.
Linden Estates 1 is among Omaha's most prestigious neighborhoods and was annexed by the city of Omaha in 2008. Although Linden Estates Second Edition is adjacent to Linden Estates 1, they are independent developments and are managed by separate homeowners associations. Linden Estates 1 is in the Millard Public Schools district. The Linden Estates 1 Homeowners Association welcomes you to our website!
Linden Estates 1 Residents:
Welcome to your homeowners association website! If you are new to the site, be sure to create a profile by clicking on 'Register' in the upper right corner of this page. In order to view messages on the Message Board, you will need to log in. This website is open to Linden Estates 1 residents only. Please note, we do not share any of your information.
In light of the developments in the roofing industry regarding high impact resistant composite shingles, the Board of Directors of Linden Estates 1 will approve the following as an alternative shingle to cedar shakes or shingles as identified in the bylaws; Class 4 impact resistant shingles:
- CertainTeed Symphony - synthetic roof tiles
- DaVinci Roofscapes- synthetic roof tiles
- DiBenedetto – lightweight roof tiles
- EcoStar - rubber roof tiles
- Enviroshake - synthetic roof tiles
- Gerard - steel & concrete shingles
Other brands that are similar in quality and materials will be allowed after being reviewed by the board.
All other restrictions regarding shingles for roofs in Linden Estates remain in effect. Use of cedar shakes and cedar shingles are still acceptable.
The following products WILL NOT be allowed:
- No granulated surface shingle or tile or any product containing asphalt
- Atlas Storm Master Shake and Storm Master Slate
- CertainTeed Presidential Shake (AR, AR/IR, TL)
- CertainTeed Landmark (Lifetime, Special, IR, TL)
- CertainTeed Carriage House
- GAF Grand Sequoia or Grand Canyon
- GAF Timberline (lifetime, Ultra, Armorshield, etc.)
- GAF Camelot (Ultra and II)
- GAF Grand Slate (Ultra and II)
- Tamko Heritage Vintage or Heritage (30 year or Premium)
- All products similar in quality and material
We were notified by the City of Omaha that they will be removing ash trees throughout the city beginning in February.
Title Companies & Realtors
For information on HOA balances, please click HERE
to contact the Linden Estates 1 HOA Administration.
Annual Dues & Information
The Linden Estates 1 HOA Annual Dues for 2021 are $700 per lot. Dues are invoiced via email on April 1st and are due May 1st each year.
Beginning April 1, 2021 you may pay your annual dues by using the link within your emailed invoice or click on 'Your Profile' in the upper right corner of this page.
If you wish to send a check in the mail, please send to:
Linden Estates 1 HOA
9684 N 109th Avenue
Omaha, NE 68142